I want to thank you for the incredibly caring way you do business. You and your staff allowed me and my sister to go back to our homes secure in the knowledge that Mom was in the best hands...and with people who were looking out for her best interest, comfort and security. You should be proud of the service you perform. We certainly are! Thank you again, in advance, for easing Mom's transition. Continue Reading
- This event has passed.
The Truth About Liquidating the Extra ‘Stuff’
August 9, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am UTC-6Free
Liquidating personal household items and collectibles is not as easy as it looks on TV. The surplus of certain items makes selling them difficult, while the popularity of others make them very valuable. If you are wondering what to let go of and when — or if you plan to downsize and simplify, this seminar is for you.
We will answer these questions and more:
• How do I know the value of china, crystal, and other glassware?
• How much is “enough” to warrant a professional estate sale?
• When and how are estate sales conducted?
• What fees are associated with estate liquidation services?
• What other options are there for handling remaining “stuff?”
Get all your estate liquidation and downsizing questions answered during this 90-minute seminar featuring industry experts dedicated to helping you find new homes for your extra items.
Latest posts by Nikki Buckelew (see all)
- Myths and Truths about Trusts, Wills, and Guardianships in Oklahoma Real Estate Sales - February 28, 2019
- How is Pricing a House Like Fishing? - May 23, 2018
- Simplicity. A New American Dream? - December 25, 2017