I want to thank you for the incredibly caring way you do business. You and your staff allowed me and my sister to go back to our homes secure in the knowledge that Mom was in the best hands...and with people who were looking out for her best interest, comfort and security. You should be proud of the service you perform. We certainly are! Thank you again, in advance, for easing Mom's transition. Continue Reading
- This event has passed.
The Truth About Staying Independent as You Age
May 3, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am UTC-6Free
If you pride yourself on being independent and making your own life choices, you won’t want to miss this 90-minute panel discussion about staying independent as you get older.
Expert panelists will answer questions like these and more:
• What happens if I can no longer manage on my own?
• Who is available to help me with my financial and household affairs?
• Are my kids or other family members the best choice as trustees or executors?
• What are the most important documents to have in place as I reach my later years?
Latest posts by Nikki Buckelew (see all)
- Myths and Truths about Trusts, Wills, and Guardianships in Oklahoma Real Estate Sales - February 28, 2019
- How is Pricing a House Like Fishing? - May 23, 2018
- Simplicity. A New American Dream? - December 25, 2017